Made in the USA from sustainably harvested wood, an LED Habitat uses high-performance technology to deliver maximum-intensity, full spectrum grow lighting with a modern architectural flair. Perfect for growing healthy seedlings, vegetative, and flowering plants. It uses the highest quality, longest-lasting LED lights available to ensure years of productive, reliable operation. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Each LED Habitat ships free (in the continental US) and includes a free Kitchen Garden Seed Mat, seed starter soil, and a set of ultra-durable Grow Trays — a top tray with drainage holes and a leak-proof bottom tray to avoid oversaturating your soil.
Size: Outside dimensions: 10"W X 16"L X 20"H - interior clearance 13" to light.
- Scientifically formulated light wavelengths for optimal vegetative growth and flowering
- Easy height adjustment for controlling light intensity
- High-performance LEDs in a custom, high-tech circuit board: long-lasting, energy-efficient, silent
- Custom, high-quality Grow Trays
- Furniture quality materials and design
Uses for an LED Habitat
- Grow fresh herbs for cooking
- Display & feature favorite plants in any room
- Start seedlings for planting outdoors
- Grow microgreens for salads
- Create a fairy garden
- Grow wheatgrass for smoothies and pets
- Teach children about planting and lifecycles
- Ideal for those with limited mobility
- Perfect size & spectrum for specialty flowering plants