Ultra-durable Grow Trays Sets include 2 nested re-useable, rugged-polymer trays: 1 leak-proof + 1 with drainage holes. Outside dimensions are 8.5" x 14.5"
Habitat Wicking Grow Trays were custom-designed to fit in your LED Habitat (one is included with every LED Habitat; two are included with the Habitat Pro), and they are excellent for any growing system. Wicking Grow Trays maintain Moderately-sized, easy to handle trays with the quality of upscale indoor pots.
- Growing microgreens
- Starting garden transplants
- Raising herbs or other specialty indoor plants
- Gardening in miniature for pleasure and accessibility.
Automatically water as needed Wicking Grow Trays use capillary action to draw water from the reservoir tray into the soil as needed by germinating seeds and growing plants. Fill water reservoir tray every 3-5 days to maintain constant moisture levels. Ideal for seed germination, young seedlings, and plants that prefer moist soils.
Designed to work with a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Habitat Grow Trays were designed to hold a variety of standard greenhouse pots: Fit eight 3.5" or fifteen 2.5” standard-sized, square, greenhouse pots.
- Plant directly in the planting tray with a perfectly sized Habitat Seed Mat or direct seed your favorite garden varieties.
- Create a miniature garden or fairy landscape in the planting tray for easy water maintenance.
- Bottom-water through wicking all seedlings to avoid damping off disease and soil surface algae growth.
- Re-useable Habitat Grow Trays are made in the USA from a rugged polymer material that is treated with a UV protectant for years of repeated use.